Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Night Lights

It's  Friday,  and  as  always  I  am  sure  that  there  is  a  ton  of  you  out  there  who  are  getting  ready  for  a  show. The  question  is....  What  gear  are  you  using. I  always  try  to  have  a  setup  for  each  venue.  If  small  I  go  with  an amp  that  will  be  more  pleasing ,than  ripping  to  the  pallette.  For  the  big  venues  of  course...  we  go  all  out.  I prefer  to  it  simple  just  for  the  sake  of  teardown  and  less  to  mess  with  at  the  end  of  the  night... But...... still keeping  the  best  sound  that  I  can  possibly  give. So  with  that  said...  anyone  care  to  chime  in  on  what  gear  setup  they  are  going  to  use  tonite?  Have  a  great  show ,  be  safe  and  as  always

                                  Happy  Twangin

No comments:

Post a Comment